Monday, December 22, 2008

Kyle Visits A Children's Hospital

Hello! Kyle here. Today some friends and I brought a load of self-wrapped toys/books/board games to a children's hospital where they mostly cared for children with cancer. To bring some Christmas cheer to these kids, we dressed up as Santa's little helpers (well, we put on hats) and gave out toys. One of the guy's mother was the driving force behind the whole idea, to whom I owe a lot of thanks.

I didn't take very many photos, the reason being it would be awkward if I held up a camera to an enfeebled child with a present and asked them to say Cheese. I apologize for the blurry pictures. I lack practice with the family camera (though I doubt that's entirely the problem. Get a better camera Mom!).

Tristan's dad in a Santa costume

Tristan in an over-sized Santa hat

The Christmas tree they had in the lobby of the hospital. This ought to make up for everything I've done this year, right, Santa?

2 comments:

Burke Family said...

Mom would happily accept a new camera!

Debbi said...

What a wonderful thing to do! Nice job Kyle!