Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Winter has Officially Arrived

Winter had arrived in Warsaw, at least climatologically (a word?) because I read 32 on the thermometer this morning for the first time. The cars are covered in frost and the kids were finally ready to admit that they needed coats. Tim has already reached his cold tolerance level- he was walking around the house all Sunday wearing a coat while the inside temp was 68!

It's Tuesday morning; everyone is off to school/work and the house looks pretty clean so I'm snuggled under a quilt with my toasty laptop and ready to put in a few hours on my NaNoWriMo story (http://www.nanowrimo.org/). Ryan and Kyle were going to participate, too, but instead of typing, I heard only excuses!

Tonight Katy has her first band concert and I promise to post video.

Did anyone see Ryan's challenge to himself to update his blog daily through the end of the year? I'll see that bet and raise him one new picture per week (no fair recycling old stuff)!

No comments: