Saturday, November 29, 2008

Oops

Sorry, the blog streak is over. Usually I update between 9 and 10 pm after I have tucked in Katy and Michael but yesterday I had been feeling sicker and sicker so I crawled into bed around dinner time and never got up again. When I woke up this morning, I realized I had forgotten the blog.

Luckily it's Saturday so I can hole up in bed with some books and my laptop.

Yesterday was another one of those great days when the kids have school but Tim has a day off. He enjoyed a sleep-in and then we went for a run. After lunch he worked a half day (the Poles and business industry were working as usual) and went to a reception, listing to the left under the weight of all his uniform ribbons, in the evening.

Today Kyle will be at school all day. He plays violin in a band that is accompanying the school musical Cyrano de Bergerac and they have an eight-hour dress rehearsal today. Katy will actively avoid homework and Michael will bounce from activity to activity (computer, TV, messing around with Katy, Rock Band, etc.).

3 comments:

Grandma Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Ann said...

I love hearing about all the Burke doings!!!!

Keep up the writing when you can.

How is the Kindergarten sub assignment coming along?

smile...

the Word Verification word to type is...

debbi...can you imagine that?

Grandma Ann said...

Not to worry about the deleted message...my typing was off so I didn't want to leave a message with mistyped words.

Is there a way to spell check within this blog?

smile...