Monday, August 17, 2009

Photo Caption Contest

I haven't updated since our trip to the US because life has been racing along at supersonic speed. In fact, I haven't even had time to look at my pictures of Ryan and Lisa's wedding until today, more than a week after the ceremony!! This afternoon I finally found a few minutes to upload the trip photos after which I found myself waking from an unexpected nap with my right earring post making a new hole in my head where the pillow and my ear had jammed it into my skull. I still don't have time to do a complete blog entry but this picture of amphibian friends at the Asheville Nature Center made me smile and I wanted to share it with you. Here's my challenge- submit entries for a funny caption and the winner will receive a Polish gift (could be chocolate, pottery, etc). You have a week so get creative!

PS Double click the photo to see why I love our new camera!

10 comments:

Debbi said...

Garrett's title is "Frog Hug"

Grandma Ann said...

Ann's title is "Making Whoopee!" followed by the sound a frog makes. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to write that sound here.

Burke Family said...

"Ryan and Lisa, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes..."

Grandma Ann said...

Check out the pictures of Montreal Gardens I sent to you tonight and find the giant single frog?

Debbi said...

I love the Ryan Lisa song! Too funny

Burke Family said...

Well, the number of entries was a little disappointing so I'm going to award the prize to Garrett for two reasons. One, his entry was cute and two, he was the first, fastest contestant. Chocolate is coming your way Garrett- congratulations!

MBOB said...

Oh you said leapfrog, I thought you said pig pile!!!

Debbi said...

He'll be so excited. We have one little bar of Kinderchocolate in the fridge that he's been eyeing that we haven't let him finish off. He'll be thrilled to hear more chocolate is heading his way, he's a true chocoholic already. The cocoa bean doesn't fall far from the tree!

Debbi said...

Garrett is very excited he won, Kinderchocolate is his new favorite treat! He's watching the mailbox!

Debbi said...

Thanks for the chocolate, Garrett's in heaven!