Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fuddruckers- mmmmm!

While we were on vacation in the States, we each had a turn choosing a restaurant. Michael chose IHOP, Katy chose Papa John's Pizza, and Kyle picked Texas Roadhouse. I don't remember where Tim wanted to eat (Boston Market?). Fuddruckers is always my choice. The Wednesday before the wedding we invited everyone who had arrived so far to meet us at Asheville's one and only Fuddruckers.
Tom and Rose had just arrived after the two-day drive from Florida.
Ann also arrived this day while Debbi, Doug, and the boys had arrived on Sunday (?). Inbound much later were Chris, Maureen, and the girls, as well as Kevin, Martha, and Shane. I think Bev and Jeanette came in the next day. Don and Sue drove down on Friday.
Doug ordered the one pound burger because he thought Tim was getting one, too. Evidently the sentence, "You should get one" uttered by Tim was interpreted by Doug to mean, "I'm getting one so you should, too." Doug was not pleased but he finished it with gusto!
Don and Eileen, who luckily was able to convince Don that a cabin was much preferable over a tent for a weekend of wedding festivities.
Katy and Grandma Ann.

2 comments:

Grandma Ann said...

Good to see the pictures!

Grandma Ann said...

Thanks for the picture of Katy with Grandma Ann. I have added it to my Fuddrucker's collection of pictures. I don't have many pictures of me attending the wedding events so this is great.