Friday, September 25, 2009

Christmas

In order to de-stress my Christmas season this year, I'm starting my holiday shopping now, with the goal of having everything packed and mailed to the U.S. by the end of October. My first area of shopping will be Polish pottery. What I need from all of you is to email me at our Yahoo address if you would like some and a general idea of what type of piece (bowl, platter, pitcher, mugs, lasagna pan, etc). If I don't hear from you within the next few days, I'll take that as a subtle hint, "No, thank you, Debbie, I don't care for Polish pottery."

If you do know what you'd like for Christmas, please don't be bashful; email me some ideas because I'd really, really like to get you something that you want. I know a lot of us are being more thoughtful about how we spend our money and many are trying to de-clutter our homes so I want to respect that.

Despite the fact that I am beginning my holiday preparations, my quirky rule about no Christmas carols allowed in my aural presence before Thanksgiving is still in effect!

1 comment:

Grandma Ann said...

I sent an e-mail.
smile...