Friday, April 17, 2009

An Update- Finally!

My mother's visit was a fast-paced two weeks so I had no time to post an entry. And now that she has returned home, I have hundreds of pictures to choose from. Today I am posting a miscellaneous group of family shots with brief descriptions.

The first picture is all of us standing at the entry to Wilanow Palace which is located at the south end of our neighborhood.

Next, is Mom, me, and Katy standing in front of the tomb of a Polish king. The tomb is just to the left of the gates of the palace.


















Third photo is us in front of our house just as we were leaving to walk to the palace.















Fourth, Easter morning after the candy hunt.





Next, Tim and I just before we set off on our Sunday morning run. I'm freezing and want to get going.






The kids on the couch watching TV.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

When did Michael get glasses?? They make him look like an actor or someone from my past, can't remember which.

Grandma Ann said...

You won the race!!!!

Debbi said...

I like the family picture in front of the house.