Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Atlanta House

This is where I spent two weeks this summer scrubbing walls, woodwork, appliances, windows, and floors. Early morning hours were spent outside pruning, edging, weeding, and mowing (there's a steep hill in the backyard) before the summer Georgia temps rose above 90. A new tenant moved in soon after so the work was worth it.
It's a cute house in a peaceful neighborhood but Atlanta would not be my first choice for full-time living- too many hot, humid months. Some day the real estate market will recover and we'll sell it but until then, we'll continue to navigate the scary world of rental property ownership.

1 comment:

Grandma Ann said...

I haven't checked your blog in months. I am sooooo glad I stopped by to see the pictures.
Great shots!
smile...