Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How did you spend Christmas Day?

I'm still trying to catch up on the back log of pictures we have taken over the last few months. Here we are on a lazy Christmas afternoon. Well, lazy to a point. Only one person was on her feet while every other being in the house was relaxing. Ryan was so relaxed that he was entertaining us with his snoring.
Here, Kyle is checking out a new book, Fahrenheit 451, and Michael is reading the instructions to his new Nerf gun.

Tim, reading something amusing online.
Jacek and Lisa were also staring at the back of their eyelids but she was upstairs in bed so I don't have a picture of her (for which I am sure she is grateful!).
Katy is multi-relaxing- reading a book and playing Scribblenauts on her DS.
And of course, here I am, cooking (and mentally counting down to Mother's Day, the one holiday for which I do no cooking, cleaning, or shopping) (well, except for two cards). Does anyone appreciate how much women do to create traditions and treasured memories for their families? Let's thank all the Moms in our lives- THANK YOU!!

4 comments:

Grandma Ann said...

Comment on the first picture of Ryan snoozing on the couch...
I seem to have a picture of Ryan "couching it" in other places where you have lived. One picture that comes to mind was taken in the large manor house in Italy [the first house you occupied on your tour in Italy]. I think another one was taken in the house in San Antonio.
Thanks for sharing the Christmas pictures. I love seeing the family in action.
smile...

Grandma Ann said...

Comment on Debbie's comment associated with the picture of her at work...
Loved your comment on waiting for the arrival of Mother's Day! I am delighted that you are honored by your family on this day. You work very hard at being a mom, wife and friend to your family. I have always been impressed by your dedication. I think you do a GREAT job on the home front.

Happy Mother's Day in advance!!!!

Grandma Ann said...

I loved the pictures of Katy and the boys enjoying their new gifts.
Can you see me smiling with enjoyment?

Grandma Ann said...

Tim...
Who thinks up these word verification options? Is there a software tool that creates the list?