Friday, October 16, 2009

We Now Return to Autumn

First of all, I would like to point out the irony of who's idea it was to have a garden (Katy) and contrast that with who you always see in the garden photos (Michael and me). Maybe Katy is the creative thinker and Michael and I are the worker bees!
With the days getting shorter, the garden was reaching the end of its season and it was time to pick the pumpkins. We grew only four but they were hefty and healthy.

Here are our four beauties which currently reside on our front steps. We shamelessly point them out and boast about them to every unsuspecting visitor. I don't know if we'll be able to murder, I mean carve, them on Halloween.

2 comments:

Debbi said...

Nice Pumpkins! We have to buy a few, we haven't had much success growing them so didn't even try this year.

Grandma Ann said...

Love the pictures!